:t. #Copy current row to the next line which cursor on. :2t. #Copy the 2’d row to the next line which cursor on. :t3 #Copy the current row next to the 3’d line. :t$ #Copy the current row to the end of context. :m #Move. :m$ #Copy the current row to the end of context. :m2 #Move current row to the 2’d line.
VIM Move Variety Ways
- Rancher 2.0 Problem Analysis And Solu... — This article is a common problem in the deployment and use of Rancher 2.0 and its solutions. Most of the problems are collected and collected from users' questions and feedback from Rancher's official technology exchange [...]
- Implement a simple Http server in And... — Recently, I encountered a requirement to create an Http server for browser calls in the App, using the lower open source micro-htpp server framework :NanoHttpd, the project [...]
- MySQL Truncate All Tables — Replace schema with the database name, then execute the SQL, and then copy the execution results to the TRUNCATE database table. select CONCAT('truncate table schema.',TABLE_NAME,';') FROM information_schema.TABLES WHERE TABLE_SCHEMA='schema'; ProgramFault Views: [...]
- MySQL Crashed On AWS — This article will share how to solve the collapse of MySQL on [...]
- Ubuntu Setup WordPress Environment — Ubuntu new server setup for WordPress.This note is step by step to install required softwares and env [...]